Please make sure your student-athletes are cleared through athleticclearance.com before they attend their first conditioning practice. CIF has waived physicals until the first official fall practice. Please feel free to get your physical when you feel comfortable. Below are instructions for the clearance process.
Link to Athletic Clearance website:
Link to physical form:
Online Registration Instructions
PART 1: Online Registration
1. Visit www.athleticclearance.com
2. Register—Parents register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a
code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped, your account will not activate. If you have
already made an account from a previous year just log in using your email/password.
3. Select “Start Clearance Here” to start the process.
4. Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate.
5. Choose DIXON HIGH SCHOOL
6. Choose Sport your child wishes to participate in at Dixon High School (if your child wishes to be a
multiple sport athlete please click all that apply).
7. Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History, and
Signature Forms. Download the physical form by clicking the link. You may also pick up a physical form from
the front office at DHS. After you complete the physical, upload your COMPLETED PHYSICAL FORM.
Note: Use the BROWSE… to upload. DO NOT use the Choose Documents Library to upload the form!
8. Please make sure you view the Athletics information video and PowerPoint presentation. This is
important because it states vital information from the athletic department. You will electronically sign
stating that you agree and adhere to all of our policies.
9. Once you receive the Confirmation Message, you have completed the registration process and are
awaiting final clearance.
10. After this process is completed your student-athlete is cleared to practice with the team. Your athlete will be cleared to play in the contest once both of you have attended the team parents meeting
which will be scheduled by your specific coach.